Endress + Hauser CPS41-3BC4ESA pH-comb. electrode Diaphragm: Ceramic Reference: liquid, hose connection Working limit: max 10 bar Endress Hauser CPS 41 3 Electrode Type: Zero point Eo=7,0; with PT1000 sensor BC Application Range: 0-14pH, 0-130oC,3Diaphr.steril. 4 Shaft Length: … [Read more...] about CPS41-3BC4ESA
Endress + Hauser CPS41 analog pH sensor for applications with fast-changing medium compositions or low conductivity
Analog Ceraliquid pH sensor CPS41 is the analog high performer for pH measurement in harsh chemical applications and media with low conductivity or a considerable content of organic solvents.
For lowest conductivity - diaphragm with defined electrolyte flow - can be subject to pressure to prevent clogging - gel-free refillable electrolyte - fast response time.
CPS41 measured value
CPS41 measuring range
pH: 1 to 12
Temperature: -15 to 80 °C (5 to 176 °F)
Electrode version BB and BC (for process, suitable for sterilization):
pH: 0 to 14
Temperature: 0 to 135 °C (32 to 275 °F)
• Chemical industry
• Power plants, e.g. boiler feed water
• Life sciences, e.g. water for injection
with ATEX, FM and CSA approval for use in hazardous areas.
• Applicable at very low conductivities (= 0.1 µS/cm) thanks to liquid KCl electrolyte
• Suitable for cleaning in place (CIP) and sterilization in place (SIP)
• Perfectly suited for quickly changing media: Combination of liquid KCl electrolyte and ceramic diaphragm enables fast response time
• Ingres protection IP 68